Caza & Armas
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÍndice  PortalPortal  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Patent Brenneke Drilling - Engraving

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
viti
Administrador
Administrador
viti

Patent Brenneke Drilling - Engraving  Empty
MensajeTema: Patent Brenneke Drilling - Engraving     Patent Brenneke Drilling - Engraving  Icon_minitimeMar 26 Mayo 2015, 20:28

NE Folks,

As NE is an international forum I am hoping that perhaps someone can help me identify the artwork on one of my most important projects. My father, who passed away approaching four ago, left me this piece. Unfortunately his illness took him away from us before he was able to complete his pet project. The butt-stock had been broken and discarded prior to my father acquiring it and given the complexity of the wood to metal interface re-stocking this thing promises to be quite an ordeal. When the stock was broken much of the inner works of the receiver was thrown out of alignment due to the trigger plate being twisted. For those of you who aren't familiar with this design of Brenneke receivers it is a variation of a blitz action with four safety features design to prevent accidental discharges. My father spent many hours studying and measuring every component before he made all the necessary corrections. The action, to include all of the safety features, functions as smooth as new. It should keep me busy for a while but in the mean time I was thinking that I should ask if you have any ideas as to the origin of the engraving design.

At first I was going to post the picture of the underside of the receiver on Capt. Curl's "Bellies" thread but I wanted to show you the top as well.

Marcus

PS - For the record this piece is configured as 16 ga. X 16 ga. over 9.3X74R.

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver esa imagen]

17-06-2014  D. DIEGO GODOY HORRILLO D.E.P
14-12-2020  D.  ENRIQUE CASTRO  -  BILOAYE D.E.P
25-4-2021    D. JAVIER PORTELA -- HOLLAND D.E.P
31-10-2023  D. JOSE RAMON SAN MARTIN -- EL NAVAJO D.E.P

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver esa imagen]

NO OS OLVIDAMOS
https://www.cazayarmas.org
Enjarao
Moderador
Moderador
Enjarao

Patent Brenneke Drilling - Engraving  Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Patent Brenneke Drilling - Engraving     Patent Brenneke Drilling - Engraving  Icon_minitimeMiér 27 Mayo 2015, 16:28

Esos coscorros alemanes son tan robustos como feos, pero para gustos... . Esa báscula redonda y todo lo demás me encanta  Patent Brenneke Drilling - Engraving  1808262541

Página 1 de 1.